Are you suffering from discomfort or embarrassment due to your oral health? Our restorative dentistry services will improve the function and appearance of your mouth, giving you the healthy, confidence-boosting smile you’ve always wanted. We are fully equipped to remedy any of the following oral health problems:
- Broken or missing teeth
- Extensive Wear
- Chronic Pain and Discomfort
How We Can HelpAs the old adage goes, two heads are better than one. That’s why, at Rochester Dental Center, we put our heads together and work as a team to give you the comprehensive care you need to improve your health. Our general dentists collaborate with the some of the best in cosmetic and restorative dentistry to provide a variety of restorative services, including:
- Dental Implants – To remedy damaged or decaying teeth, dental implants fuse with bone and become permanent, giving you a solution that looks natural and fits comfortably.
- Crowns – Your dentist may recommend crowns to fix any number of ailments. By fully capping over a tooth and cementing it into place into place, crowns are able to restore a fractured tooth, cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth, or even protect a weak tooth from fracturing.
- Bridges – This custom device is able to anchor to your neighboring teeth to replace one or more missing teeth with a natural looking prosthetic.
- Partials and Dentures – We use these common restorative devices to replace missing teeth for those with several teeth in need of replacement or those without any teeth.